If you love the creamy taste of fresh avocados, turn them into a soup with chicken stock and a bit of lemon. This avocado soup recipe can begin a Mexican-themed meal.
• 3 avocados
• 2 pints chicken stock, hot
• 1/2 lemon, juice
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1. Peel avocados and process in blender or food processor in batches with 2 pts of hot chicken stock. When nice and smooth remove from blender and heat until just below boiling.
2. Squeeze half a lemon into the soup, add a couple cranks of pepper and coarse salt. Garnish individual servings of soup with chopped cilantro.