Let this easy recipe for a slow cooker show you how to make a delicious Mexican-style soup. With two types of meat and plenty of herbs and spices, this easy slow cooker soup recipe is the best.
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 8 cups chicken stock
• 4 tablespoons flour
• 1 egg
• 1 red chili pepper
• 4 medium carrots, grated
• 5 1/2 tablespoons Minute rice
• 1/2 pound spinach, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon oregano
• 1/4 pound ham, chopped
• 2 1/2 tablespoons parsley
1. Mix beef, 1/2 cup stock, flour and egg. Form into small balls. Set aside.
2. Put remaining stock, chili pepper, carrots and rice in slow cooker on high to simmer. When simmering, add meatballs cover and cook 1/2 hour. Then turn heat on low and cook 3 hours.
3. Add other ingredients and cover and cook for 20 more minutes.
May be served with lemon wedges if desired.