Try this easy boneless chicken casserole recipe tonight. It's one of the
recipes out there. Add some spice and flavor to your dinner routine with this super simple
recipe for chicken casserole.
• 4 pounds chicken; cooked
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• 1 can Rotel tomatoes
• 1/2 cup chicken stock
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 package corn chips
• 2 onions; finely chopped
• 3 cups sharp cheese; grated
1. Cut chicken in bite size pieces.
2. Combine soups, tomatoes, chicken stock, sa
3. In a 3-quart casserole, layer corn chips, chicken, tomato mixture, onions and cheese in the
order given. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. May be frozen..