This creamy Mexican chicken casserole is like a giant chicken taco. The tortilla chips provide a
crunch, while the soup adds creaminess to the cheese topping. This is an easy way to get a big
meal on the table without having to spend much time cooking.
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
• 6 cups tortilla chips, crushed
• 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded (4 halves)
• 2 cups cheddar cheese
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• 1 (16-ounce) container fresh salsa
• 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
• 1 can olives, chopped
1. Mix all ingredients together well in baking dish and bake for 45 min on 375 degrees F.