1. No more refined foods - One of the best ways to stay as beautiful as ever is to avoid
eating refined or highly processed foods. Such types of foods can rub you off important
nutrients that are needed by your body, and that could make your skin look dull. Aside
from that, they can also get you constipated.
2. Raw food is better - Eating raw foods means not overcooking your meals. Such kind of
practice will enhance your beauty, since raw foods are still filled with vitamins, enzymes,
and other nutrients that can take care of your skin and hair. Aside from that, it has been
proven that raw foods can make wrinkles and age spots less obvious.
3. First thing to do in the morning - It is best that when you wake up in the morning, you
drink a glass of water, and eat a piece of your favourite fruit, like banana. This would
ensure that your skin is properly hydrated, and the fruit would also help in maintaining its
radiance. In addition, such a practice can also help you maintain your weight, or lose
4. Preventing grey hair - Making use of oil for your hair can help in preventing grey hair.
However, to make it more effective, you can add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to
it. Aside from that, you can also eat a teaspoon of curry leaf chutney at least every other
day, since it has components, which can strengthen the cells that form the pigmentation
5. Seal your nail polish - Having a nail polish that is shiny and glossy offers a beautiful
sight to see. Thus, it is best that you prevent it from scratches and peeling by applying a
top coat over your nail polish. By applying a top coat to seal the nail polish, you would be
able to extend its beauty even for 7 days.
6. Practice a morning skin care routine - Following a skin care routine each morning can
help a lot in maintaining your beauty. A typical routine that you can follow would
involve removing all dirt from your skin with the use of a deep cream cleanser, and
rinsing it with water; applying a mild moisturizer; and, applying a small amount of face
powder to control oil buildup.
7. Use cream as your skin cleanser - Cleaning your skin on a regular manner is essential in
maintaining its beauty. However, it is best to make use of cream cleanser to do this, since
it won’t take away the natural oil from your skin, which protects it. Don’t use anything
that can dry out your skin, since it can become prone to bacteria and cellular damage.
8. Use rosewater as toner - Using rosewater as your toner provides lots of benefits. Aside
from maintaining the radiant looks of your skin, rosewater actually contains substances,
which can also maintain your skin’s moisture. In addition, it is also a good solution that
you can use if you have allergic skin or to treat sunburn.
9. Get enough sleep - Getting enough rest is one of the most important things to do, when it
comes to maintaining your beauty. You need to have at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each
night; and, it is best that you are already asleep by 10 in the evening, so as to maximize
the benefits from your beauty sleep.
10. Drink enough amounts of water - To maintain your beauty, you need to have a skin that
has good moisture. To achieve that, you need to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
Aside from flushing out harmful toxins from your body, it can also get rid of excess heat.
In addition, enough amounts of water can also help you maintain your weight, and
11. Drink milk each day - Drinking milk is one of the best things that you can do in order to
maintain your beauty. When you drink milk each day, you would be providing your body
with the essential nutrients to strengthen your hair and bones. Aside from that, it can also
make your skin look younger, enhance your health and the looks of your eyes.
12. Refrigerate toners and floral waters during summer time - Toners and floral water can
help you freshen up, especially during the warmer months. Thus, it is best that you keep
them inside the refrigerator during the summer months, so that you can use them cold. To
feel refreshed, you can always spray your face with it.
13. Never pick pimples - Having lots of pimples on your face can affect your beauty. Thus,
you don’t want it to multiply. Picking your pimples is actually one of the things that can
make you have more of them. This is because pricking it can spread the infection further.
Aside from that, it can also damage your skin tissue around the pimple.
14. Exfoliate your hands each week - Having hands that are soft and smooth would definitely
add more to your already beautiful image. To achieve that, you should exfoliate your
hands once a week, with the use of a natural exfoliating liquid. Use it in light circular
movements, so as to gently massage your skin.
15. Fix your yellow nails - Yellow nails is not something that you can be proud off. Thus, if
you have them, you can simply make use of a homemade whitening bath for it. All you
need to do is to mix enough lemon juice and rose petals into a bowl of clean water, and
dip your hands into it. After going through that process, apply a moisturizing lotion to
enhance the results.
16. Replace candies and chocolates with fresh fruits - One of the many weaknesses of some
people is to crave for sweets, which can affect their beauty. Thus, instead of eating
candies, and other food items that are filled with sugar, you should eat fresh fruits. Foods
that have high sugar content can enlarge your pores, aside from the fact that it can make
you gain weight.
17. Have a facial once a month - Going through facial each month can provide you with lots
of benefits. Some of which would include collagen and elastin recovery, improve the
circulation of your blood vessels, even out your skin color, improve hydration, and
improve skin tone. It can also make your skin soft and radiant.
18. Keep your makeup simple and light each day - It is always best to show people your
natural beauty. You can achieve this by keeping your makeup as simple and light each
day. When you do that, you would also prevent skin damage, which is one of the effects
of using heavy makeup on a regular basis.
19. Using lip balm - Keep in mind that maintaining the condition of your lips can also
enhance your beauty. To do that, it is always best to carry a lip balm wherever you may
go. Lip balm can prevent your lips from drying out. Because of that, it is one of the best
ways to prevent or cure lip chapping. With the right kind of lip balm, it can also soften
20. Be gentle with your skin near your eyes - The skin under your eyes is one of the most
sensitive parts of your body. Thus, it is best that you are gentle with it. You should not
pull or stretch it, since it would definitely show, and affect your looks. With regular
pulling and stretching in that part of your face, it can look wrinkled or saggy in no time.
21. Be conscious of your weight - One of the many things that can affect your beauty is your
weight. Thus, it is best that you keep a close watch to it. Whether you gain or lose too
much of it, you would start to have problems in properly fitting your clothes. Thus, it is
best to maintain your weight at an ideal level, so that you would look fit and healthy all
22. Don’t visit the kitchen too often - If you want to prevent having bouts and bouts of acne
infection, you should avoid going to the kitchen, especially when someone is cooking.
You need to keep in mind that there is oil floating around your kitchen, when it is heated.
Therefore, if you visit it lots of times in a day, then you would be accumulating oil on
your skin, which is bad news.
23. Minimize stress - Whenever you are stressed out, it would actually show on your eyes,
the expression of your face, as well as your skin. In fact, stress can also cause pimples.
Therefore, you should minimize stress as much as possible. You can do that by taking
deep breaths whenever you encounter stressful situations. Aside from that, it is also best
to follow other healthy practices.
24. Avoid oily foods - When you eat foods that are filled with oil, it would eventually get
accumulated, which can lead to weight gain. Gaining weight can alter your figure, aside
from the fact that it can put you at risk to a number of diseases. In addition, oily foods is
also one of the top causes of pimples.
25. Keep your hands off your face - If you want to prevent pimples to affect your image, then
you should keep your hands off your face. You need to remember that there is always a
tendency for your hands to touch certain things, which may contain dirt and bacteria.
When you touch your face on a regular basis, then you may irritate it. Thus, touch your
face only when you need to, and only with a recently washed hand.
26. Keep away from the sun - Exposing yourself to the sun can irritate your skin, which can
lead to having pimples. Aside from that, it can also cause dry skin. Therefore, it is best to
stay in the shade in most parts of the day. If you really need to go out, then it is best to
make use of a quality sunscreen product.
27. Get help with severe acne - There are times when acne can attack without warning. If you
do have severe acne, you should not hesitate in getting help for it. Visit a dermatologist as
soon as possible, so that you can finally put a stop to it, and live a life with healthy and
acne free skin.
28. Try one product at a time - To cure acne or any other skin disorders, you may have a
tendency to make use of different types of products all at once. Instead of doing that, you
should try one product at a time, so as to give it a chance to work. Aside from that, it is
best to focus on a reliable product, than applying different ones, since applying too many
of them may irritate your skin further.
29. Wear the right clothes - You have to keep in mind that the way you dress up yourself can
have a huge impact on the way you look. Therefore, make sure that you wear clothes that
would fit your beauty. Aside from that, you should also wear comfortable clothing, so
that you would be able to move freely, and be yourself.
30. Be mindful of what you apply on your hair - When you apply certain things on your hair,
such as gel, hairspray, or mousse, you should do it sparingly. This is because, using it
excessively can irritate your scalp. Aside from that, if you have a long hair, and it
constantly rubs against your face, then it can also be the root cause for having acne
31. Change your beauty routine for summer and spring - Being beautiful means that you are
wearing the right types of clothing for the right season. Therefore, you have to become
more familiar of the clothing trends for different seasons. Aside from that, unlike
summer, during the spring season, your skin needs less coverage; thus, it is best to wear
lighter makeup for that time of the year.
32. Apply avocado or coconut oil on your hair during winter - During the winter months, due
to the fact that it is too cold, it can leave your hair dry. Aside from that, it can also
become brittle, which can lead to split ends. Thus, it is best to apply avocado or coconut
oil on it, so that you can ensure that it has good moisture.
33. Check your makeup kit each year - Each and every year, you should open and check your
makeup kit. Bring out all the things that it contains, so that you can see each and every
item that you have. Checking it properly would allow you to throw away those items that
are about to expire, and buy newer ones for you to use for the following year.
34. Take care of your hair brushes - You need to clean your hair brushes in a regular basis, in
order to maintain the health of your hair. Keep in mind that whenever you use your hair
brush while you are outside, or after going outside, it would accumulate dust or dirt.
Therefore, if you won’t clean it, then you might be returning back the dust it has collected
when you use it after taking a bath, since your hair is wet.
35. Avoid shampooing or washing your hair everyday - Although washing your hair and
shampooing it each day means that it would also smell great, it may not be good for your
scalp. Frequent shampooing and washing can actually lead to dry scalp. When that
happens, your hair would also appear dry, and it could even lead to dandruff.
36. Trim your hair every 6 to 8 weeks - It is always a good idea to trim your hair on a regular
basis, such as every month, or at least every 6 to 8 weeks. Trimming it can ensure proper
hair growth. Thus, it can enhance its shine, aside from preventing the occurrence of split
37. How to condition greasy hair properly - When you apply a conditioner to your oily hair,
it is best to avoid applying it directly to its roots. This is because, it can make your greasy
hair more oily. Thus, it is best to apply conditioner around the point where your hair
meets up with your ears, and up to its tips.
38. Avoid shampoo or hair products that are filled with sulfates - It is always best to check on
the label of the shampoo that you are about to buy from the grocery store. This way, you
can avoid products that are filled with sulfates. Sulfates can be harsh to your hair, which
can dry up its cuticle.
39. Make it a practice to remove makeup before bedtime - Whenever you go to parties, and
you find yourself too sleepy to remove your makeup before you sleep, then it is best not
to apply makeup at all. Leaving makeup on your skin for the night can dry up your skin.
Aside from that, it can also irritate it, which can lead to pimples.
40. Remove dead skin with the use of an exfoliate product - Accumulated dead skin can
cause your skin to get irritated or dried up. Therefore, it is best to remove them, with the
use of an exfoliate product. Just limit the process for 2 or 3 times in a week though, since
some exfoliating products may also contain substances that can dry your skin.
41. Learn how to make your curls last longer - If you like to curl up your hair from time to
time with the use of a curling iron, you probably want it to last longer. To achieve that,
make sure that your hair is already dry when you are about to start the process. Don’t use
the curling iron for too long though, since it can dry out your hair.
42. Avoid allergenic substances to avoid antihistamines - If you are allergic to foundation,
then you should not use it heavily during allergy seasons. You need to keep in mind that
when you have allergic reactions, you need to take antihistamines to gain control over it.
Antihistamines can actually dry out your skin, thus it is best to avoid allergenic items.
43. Using quality blotting papers in order to manage oil buildup - To avoid accumulating too
much oil on your face, use quality blotting papers to manage it. Aside from being
effective in managing oil buildup, blotting papers can also help you clean up your skin
around your eyes and emphasize it.
44. Reapply sunscreens every two to three hours - When you purchase sunscreen lotions, you
may come across products, which would indicate that it can last for the whole day.
However, in most cases, they only last for 2 to 3 hours. Therefore, it is best to reapply it
every 2 hours, especially if you are going to be exposed to sunlight for the whole day.
45. Take care of pimple faster with tea tree oil - A good way to take care of pimples is to
apply tea tree oil. It actually contains components, which can speed up the healing
process. Aside from that, applying the said oil can also make you look like you don’t
have a zit. Thus, it can help you a lot if you are on your way to a party.
46. How to avoid flaky mascara - Using a flaky mascara is something that you don’t want to
go through. To avoid it, you should use mascara that you have just bought recently, since
becoming flaky is usually caused by being too old. Aside from purchasing a new one,
make sure to close it after using, so that it would retain its moisture.
47. What to do before blow drying your hair - To ensure that your hair achieves more body,
you should apply a little amount of gel. By doing that, it would lift your hair to some
extent to give it the look that you want. Put the blow dryer in medium level though, so
that you won’t dry out your hair too much and make it look dull.
48. If you have curly hair, use your fingers to brush out your curls - This is one of the best
things that you can do in order to achieve a tousled look for your curly hair. Aside from
that, it can also ensure that your curls would go together, which can enhance the shine
and beauty of your locks. In addition, it would also make your curls bigger.
49. Measure two fingers from your nose when it comes to where you want to apply the blush
on - In applying your blush on, it is best to keep it around two fingers apart from your
nose. This is to ensure that your cheeks would get emphasized the way you want it to be.
Aside from that, it would also accentuate other desirable features you have.
50. Use a conditioning treatment to prevent hair color from fading - One of the things that
you don’t want to happen is to see your hair color fading too fast, especially in summer
months. To ensure that it won’t happen, make use of a conditioning treatment after
coloring your hair. Do it every week or at least every other month to ensure that it would
51. Keep your makeup at minimum levels during the summer months - During the summer
months, although it is best to put more coverage on your skin, it is still best to keep it at
minimal levels. Doing it that way would ensure that your skin won’t get irritated easily.
Aside from that, it would also enhance your looks, when it is sunny outside.
52. Keep your eyes cool - Keeping your eyes cool, especially during warmer months, can
have lots of positive effects on your beauty. It can provide you relief from stress, aside
from taking care of dark circles. To achieve that, make use of cotton pads that have been
dipped in cucumber juice and place it on your eyes.
53. Choose the right kind of lipstick to match your hair, eyes, and skin - Choosing the right
shade of lipstick would light up your skin, eyes, and your skin. Therefore, selection
should be done properly, which may involve a series of trials and errors. Have a friend
accompany you in buying your lipstick, so that she can also help you out with it.
54. How to revive curls at the middle of the day - If you love to have curls, then you want it
to last longer than it should. The good news is that, you can do something to revive it.
What you can do is to make use of pomade and apply it on your hair with the use of your
palms. Scrunch just a little, in order to achieve the effects that you want.
55. How to properly use a flat iron to straighten your hair - In using a flat iron, you need to
keep in mind that it makes use of heat to straighten your hair. Thus, the longer you use it,
the more damaging it can be for your hair. To go around it, it is best to air dry your hair
first, before you make use of the flat iron. You will be able to minimize exposing your
hair to the heat this way.
56. Take a vitamin supplement that has biotin in it - Taking a vitamin supplement will
enhance your health, as well as the beauty of your hair. However, if you want to make
sure that you are taking something that can enhance hair growth, then choose one that
contains biotin. Biotin makes hair grow faster and healthier.
57. How to cover split ends effectively - If you are already on your way to a party, when you
just realized that you got split ends, there is something you can do to hide it. All you need
to do is to straighten the ends with a flat iron, and apply a hair cream. Don’t forget that
cutting the ends is also another solution that you can consider.
58. How to choose the right kind of foundation - Choosing the right shade of foundation can
be tricky to some women. All you actually need to do is to simply choose one that has a
shade, nearest to your color. To make sure that it is, you can always apply some on your
jaw line, and compare it to the color of your neck. This would provide you the guidance
you need, whether you need to choose lighter or darker ones.
59. How to prevent fungal infection on your feet - Fungal infection on people’s feet, which
smell’s bad, can be quite common during summer time. This is because the heat can
make feet perspire more. To ensure that this does not happen to you, you should wash
your feet on a regular basis, and make sure that they are really dry prior to wearing your
shoes. It could also be better if you wear open shoes than close ones, during this time of
60. How to properly choose organic beauty products - It is a good idea to purchase organic
beauty products, since they are not loaded with toxic chemicals. However, you should
also make sure that the product you are purchasing is really organic. To ensure that this is
the case, choose only those that are certified by a government agency, as true organic.
61. What to do after using a hair conditioning mask - When you make use of a hair
conditioning mask, it can actually open up the hair cuticles. To make sure that your hair
cuticles are closed after using the said mask, all you need to do is to apply a cold water
rinse. Cold water can actually close your skin pores, as well as the hair cuticles.
62. Make use of clarifying shampoo to maintain the health of your hair and scalp - It is not
uncommon for a woman to make use of certain hair care products for the whole week,
especially when reporting for work or attending parties. Because of that, these products
can leave certain chemicals on your hair and scalp, which may eventually harm it. To
clear your hair from such substances, make use of a clarifying shampoo at the end of the
63. What to do with a chipped nail polish - If your nail polish has been chipped, if you still
have time, you can always visit the parlor to get it fixed. Since they are the experts, you
can entrust your nail polish to them. However, if you don’t have time for that, you can
actually add glitter on top of it, in order to hide the chip from the public.
64. How to prevent undesirable eye bags - When the area just below your eyes appear puffed,
you may not want to go out with your friends because of it. However, to make sure that it
does not happen again, make sure that that area is always properly hydrated, and not
often disturbed. Aside from that getting enough sleep can also prevent it effectively.
65. Exfoliate your ingrown hairs -Having ingrown hairs is not just unsightly, but it can also
be painful. To fix it, you can actually exfoliate, so that you would be able to remove the
dead cells. On top of that, it could also help the ingrown hair to finally go back to its
66. When to apply creams - Creams can help you provide the moisture needed by your skin.
However, it is best to apply them after taking a bath. This is because showering can
actually wash out the natural oil from your skin. Therefore, when you apply the cream, it
can help your skin in regaining back its natural oil and moisture.
67. How to keep hair color as vibrant as possible - Getting a new hair color can be expensive
nowadays. Thus, it is best to maintain the vibrant of your hair color for as long as
possible. To achieve that, you can simply make use of shampoos and conditioners, which
are made for hair that has been colored. Just make sure to choose quality products, so that
you would benefit from them.
68. Use a concealer to hide any imperfections - Whenever you have a pimple that you want
to hide, you can always make use of a concealer for it. Aside from pimples though, you
can also make use of it for any skin blemishes. Just choose a concealer that comes from a
reputable company, so that you can be assured of its effectiveness.
69. Cleansers are better to use on face than soaps - When it comes to taking care of your face,
it is better to use cleansers for it. Cleansers are actually gentler to your skin, and they can
prevent breakouts. Thus, it you want to have healthier skin, use cleansers for your face,
and soap for your body.
70. Wearing sunglasses to prevent wrinkles on your face - If you are expecting to get
exposed to the sun for the most parts of the day, then you should wear sunglasses. A good
pair of sunglasses would not just take good care of your eyes, but it can also prevent
wrinkles. This is because, without it, you would be squinting, which can cause wrinkles.
71. How to properly remove blackheads - Blackheads are unsightly, which is why it is a good
idea to get rid of them. You need to make sure though that you are doing it properly, with
the use of nose strips. Pinching it, or squeezing your skin to remove the blackheads,
would just irritate that part of your face, which can make it appear red, or cause pimples.
72. Don’t forget to clean your ears on a regular basis - It is always best to also maintain the
cleanliness of your ears. However, you don’t have to do it on a daily basis, since it can
irritate your ear drums, whenever you use the q-tip. Just do it every 3 days, after taking a
bath, to remove the ear wax.
73. Avoid skin products that contain lots of alcohol - When you make use of certain skin
products, whether it would be for your face, your hands, or legs, avoid using those that
contain lots of alcohol. This is because alcohol can dry out your skin, and make it look
dull. Therefore, when you buy such products, make sure to check the labels before paying
74. Applying toothpaste on your pimples - When you have pimples, one of the best remedies
for it is actually to apply toothpaste on your zits topically. Just make sure that the
toothpaste is not something that is very strong. Toothpaste can dry out the pimple, which
is why it can help in getting rid of it.
75. Visit your dentist regularly to have a great smile - Having a great smile is one of the
essentials to look as beautiful as possible. Thus, you should visit your dentist regularly, in
order to effectively maintain the health of your teeth. Aside from that, if there is
something that needs to be done, your dentist would immediately tell you about it.
76. Apply teeth whitening products to enhance the color of your teeth - There are actually
lots of products today, which you can make use of to improve the color of your teeth.
Some of these whitening products are in the form of toothpastes, while others are in
strips. Aside from that, there are also other procedures, which can provide you with the
results in a faster manner.
77. Brush and floss your teeth regularly to maintain its health - When you brush your teeth on
a regular basis, you would be able to ensure that it is free from food particles, which can
cause it to decay. However, brushing may not be enough; therefore, it is best that aside
from brushing, you should also floss your teeth regularly.
78. Use natural hair products to maintain the fullness of your hair - There are lots of natural
hair products today, which can help you maintain the fullness of your hair. Some of them
are filled with coconut oil, while some with Aloe Vera. Keep in mind though, that you
can also have your own Aloe Vera plant in your house, so that you would simply make
use of it instead of buying hair care products.
79. Ask for a hot oil treatment on a regular basis - Whether you get a hair cut every now and
then or not, it is best to go through a hot oil treatment on a regular basis. Hot oil can
actually enhance the fullness of your hair. Aside from that, it can also prevent dandruff,
and maintain your scalp’s moisture.
80. Never substitute conditioner for shampoo - Some people think that using a conditioner
can be more beneficial than using a shampoo. On the contrary, it is actually the opposite,
since using a conditioner without shampooing beforehand can make your hair look
greasier. Thus, a conditioner should not be viewed as an alternative to shampoo.
81. Do not shampoo your hair for more than once in a day - Some people think that the more
they clean their hair, the better it is, which is why they shampoo for more than once in a
day. This is actually not a good practice, since it can dry out your hair and your scalp.
When that happens, your hair would look dull, and it might even trigger dandruff.
82. Do not be hesitant in changing your hairstyle from time to time - Changing your hairstyle
from time to time is actually good, since it provides people a glimpse of the different
sides of you. Aside from that, it would also give you a chance to really identify the kind
of hairstyle that would suit you best, in terms of comfort and looks.
83. Use some hair dye if your hair is getting gray - If your hair is getting gray, there is no
need to be ashamed in dyeing it. Dyeing your hair would make you look younger.
However, you should choose something that is not too harsh for it. Aside from that, after
applying the hair dye, you should apply conditioner, to help make up for the lost moisture
84. Wash off mousse, gel, or any other hair products before going to bed - Before you call it
a day, it is always best to remove any kind of hair products that you have applied. This is
because mousse, gels, or any other items that you use to style your hair, can get your
scalp irritated when allowed to stay overnight. Aside from that, they can also cause
85. Trim your fingernails on a regular basis - Trimming your nails is good not just for your
hygiene but also for your beauty. However, it is best that you trim it in consistent lengths.
Aside from that, make sure that you know how to shape them nicely, so that they would
86. Wear gloves in the winter - During colder months, you may see that your hands would
get dried out. To prevent dry and calloused hands, you should wear gloves, especially
when you go out of your house. Aside from that, you can also soak your hands in warm
water, which is filled with olive oil for 5 minutes.
87. Always wear clean socks - When you wear socks, it is best that you make sure that they
are clean. Wearing dirty socks is not a good sight to see. Aside from that, they can also
make your feet dirty. In addition, dirty socks can also trigger bad smell on your feet.
88. Choose clothes that fit you comfortably - Wearing clothes that are either too tight or too
big for you is not a good idea. It can make you uncomfortable, which can affect the way
you carry yourself. Thus, before going out of the house, make sure that you are wearing
something that perfectly fits you.
89. Wash your clothes on a regular basis, but do it carefully - Washing your clothes after
wearing them on a regular basis should be done, not just for hygiene, but also to ensure
that they are maintained well. However, it is best to check the kind of materials they are
made off, so that you can apply the right kind of washing. If you are not conscious about
it, then you might end up with clothes that are cleaned, but are no longer in good shape.
90. Choose dress or shirts that complement with your skin tone - Make use of dress or shirts
that have colors, which would flatter your skin tone. For example, if you have fair skin,
then it may not be a good idea to wear an all black dress. Aside from that, when you
combine certain colors, you should also make sure that they all match perfectly.
91. Highlight the color of your eyes by wearing the right color of shirts - Don’t forget that
you can also consider your eyes as a factor, when it comes to choosing the color you want
to wear. For example, if you have blue eyes, then wearing something blue, may it be your
shirt, pants, or socks, would surely highlight them.
92. If you want to have a pet dog, choose one that does not shed off its fur too much - Lots of
people are allergic to animal dander, and if you are one of them, then it is best to choose a
pet that does not shed too much fur. You can also prevent your clothes from looking like
they have fur growing out from them, by having a lint roller.
93. Use products that are made for anti-aging, but choose carefully - There are lots of antiaging
skin care products that are available in the market today. Using them would prevent
wrinkles, blemishes, and such. However, make sure to choose quality products, so that
you are assured of their effectiveness as well as your safety.
94. Prevent bad breath by watching what you eat - Keep in mind that there are certain food
items, which can cause someone to have bad breath, such as onions and garlic. Aside
from bad breath, they can also have some negative effects on your body odor, and gas.
Thus, it is best to eat lots of them only in times when you are staying at home.
95. Exercise on a regular basis - One of the best ways to prevent gaining weight is to get
enough exercise. However, there is no need to go through strenuous ones. Just doing
regular cardiovascular routines would already help a lot, such as swimming, jogging,
biking, and walking. Just make sure to combine it with an effective diet program, so that
you can reach your goals.
96. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables - Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables would
ensure that your skin is well hydrated. Aside from that, since they are filled with dietary
fiber, you can also maintain your weight more effectively. Fiber can actually suppress
your appetite in a natural way, and it can also help your body in flushing out harmful
97. Eat more times in a day but in lesser portions - If you really need to lose weight, instead
of eating only 3 times in day, increase it to 5 times, but be mindful of the portions. Eating
more times can actually boost your metabolism, which can facilitate burning more fats
and calories. You need to make sure that you are eating lesser amounts of foods each
time though, so that you won’t gain weight.
98. Increase your daily physical activities to lose weight - If you don’t want to exercise, but
you need to lose weight, there are actually other things that you can do to achieve your
goal. Aside from dieting, you can lose weight by increasing your daily physical activities.
Such activities can include walking towards the grocery store, parking your car blocks
away from your office, using the stairs instead of the elevator, and such.
99. Follow a healthy diet - Having a healthy diet means that you would provide your body
with the nutrients that it needs, such as protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
When you have adequate amounts of these nutrients, you would be able to maintain a
more radiant skin, better body figure, and healthier hair.
100. Eat slower - When you eat in a slower pace, you would end up with lesser
amounts of food in your stomach. This is because, your body would take a certain
amount of time to send a signal to your brain that it is already full. Thus, when you eat
slower, you would already feel that you are already satisfied, even when you have not
consumed the usual amount of foods that you eat yet.
101. Don’t starve yourself to lose weight - In losing weight, there are certain diet
programs, which are pretty restrictive, in which they make you starve to achieve your
goals. When you starve yourself, such as going through fasting, your body may go
through a state, in which it would lower down your metabolism. Aside from that, even if
you lose weight through it, you could look saggy for losing lots of moisture.